Historic Pearling Lugger launched as the ‘Dominion’ in Fremantle in 1901.
This vessel was renamed as the ‘Pam’ in 1926 by the Gregory Pearling Company, with Captain Gregory keeping the vessels for personal use after its working life in the pearling industry had concluded. The ‘Pam’ has now been fully rebuilt from the keel up and is in current AMSA 2C and 1E survey for passenger charters.
This is a fantastic piece of Australian maritime history that is impossible to replicate.
Please contact Salters for full details
*Please note – GST to be added if applicable*